EDIT: Webplayer update posted! It’s still rough as hell, but it’s progress!
Well I really wanted to post a new version of the Azimuth Skies web demo this evening but it just doesn’t look as though it will be happening. Lexbox (that’s PC#2) got malware infected somehow at the weekend and I spent most of this evening fixing it to retrieve some files back… that, and apparently making oneself a chilli takes two hours. At least I assume this to be the case, short of someone tampering with the number of hours between 7 and 9.
So I shall round up the basic features coming in the next build and thereby force me to include the new webplayer tomorrow:
- Re-Re-RE-enabled damage on skyfighter Machine Guns, but this time they don’t push objects around and are working properly. Big thanks to the folks at Unity Answers for helping solve this one some months back.
- Airships have AI, that can move the ship to any given location. So they’re almost to the point where they’ll start shooting you (might even be, when I post the update)
- Put in a ‘debug’ reload zone for skyfighters
- Pressing ‘v’ will toggle Invert Y for skyfighters (till I put in a menu)
- Ships can now spawn, on a somewhat limited basis
- Sinking works properly, and ships tilt with their motion up/down
- More damage effects
- ADDITION: Ships now shooting each other, although they are crap shots